Spousal Sponsorship Appeal.
IAD will consider the following:
- intent of the parties to the marriage;
- length of the relationship;
- amount of time spent together;
- conduct at the time fo the meeting, engagement, and/or the wedding;
- behavior subsequent to the wedding;
- knowledge of each other's relationship histories;
- levels of continuing contact and communication;
- provision of financial support;
- knowledge of and sharing of responsibility for the care of children brought into the marriage;
- knowledge of and contact with extended families of the parties; and
- knowledge about each other's daily lives.